- Within ATR Information Systems department, IT (Information Technology) service in charge of maintaining and evolving IS infrastructures and architectures, is looking for a future engineer specialized in IT networks and security.
- The candidate will have mainly two types of missions:
- Maintenance and support IT existing systems
- Participate to set up projects of IT infrastructure evolutions.
- The candidate will be under the responsibility of our engineer expert in networks, security, telephony and systems.
- Administration, upgrades of existing systems, while ensuring continuity of service.
- Participate to IT infrastructure projects, during design and set up.
- Management of IT infrastructure evolutions.
- Maintain technical documentation linked to infrastructure projects.
- Write knowledge sheets and train helpdesk team for all evolution managed by the applicant.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
Under preparation of IT engineer degree (BAC+5), specialized in IT networks and security.
- Note: ATR infrastructure relies mainly on CISCO and Microsoft
- Expected technical and IT skills:
- Strong knowledges in IT networks (switches, routers, wifi…)
- Good knowledges in IT security solutions (firewall, VPN, Proxy, Antivirus…)
- Good knowledges in networks communication and management protocols (MAC, TCP/IP…)
- Good knowledges in identification protocols (SSO, Kerberos, SAML, PKI, LDAP…)
- Good knowledges in operating systems Windows, Linux, VMware virtualization
- Knowledge of CISCO TOIP (Telephony over IP) appreciated
- Good knowledges in Microsoft office tools: office 2013, Visio
- Language skill: English Advanced
- Methodical and strong capacity to work in project mode (planning, documentation…)
- Very much involved in notion of continuity of users services (ability to measure all impacts of an intervention)
- Good adaptation and capacity to teamwork with IT outsourcing , for maintenance and support tasks.
- Curious, strong ability to learn.
ATR is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.