In the frame of a current re-organization, ATR is reinforcing its team focused on Maintenance Economics with the aim of boosting the DMC reduction program and reinforce ATR competitiveness on regional market. As a part of Program Office organization, this position will be based in Toulouse.
In this context, ATR is looking for a profile able to actively contribute to the improvement of DMC figures by way of a thorough definition of measuring/analyzing processes and tools.
Such tools will assist the Maintenance Economics team to (a) identify the main axes of improvement and then (b) support Program Managers to deploy maintenance cost reduction strategies and deliver solutions one time, on cost and on quality.
Besides the above-mentioned tasks, the Maintenance Economics Data Manager will lead investigations to improve the area of Preventive & Corrective Maintenance and to implement predictive solutions on current/future aircraft configurations, with the aim of reducing maintenance costs while increasing aircraft availability.
With regard to a Maintenance Economics improvement plan, the jobholder will have the following role & responsibilities:
- Stream#1: Measure & Analyze:
- Develop an IT architecture to process scheduled/unscheduled maintenance data, in order to sustain MRBR evolutions campaign or customization of maintenance programs
- Develop methods and tools to monitor times and costs associated to corrective maintenance, with the aim of identifying relevant improvements
- Analyze maintenance data (e.g. reported figures on DMC, invoices, strip reports) to continuously assess ATR maintenance costs baseline and relevant contributors
- Stream#2: Improve:
- Investigate any field of application for predictive maintenance approaches, on the basis of current aircraft architecture and available data
- Develop a soft time policy to be applied on main cost-drivers among components, to reduce costs and turn unscheduled maintenance activities in scheduled actions
- Business travels at operators’ sites could be required in order to properly sustain both the abovementioned work streams.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required: