ATR Working parties Part 145 organisation provide worldwide support to ATR customers with aircraft repair activities further incident, or aircraft retrofit (STC, S.B Embodiments), accordingly team of License mechanic and/or avionic (B1/B2) will be assigned to aircraft location to perform repair scheme, under ATR Part 145 agreement and until aircraft release with ATR EASA CRS documentation, or CoC, and under a Team Leader management.
In addition ATR Working Parties Part 145 organization with main base maintenance center at Francazal – France , perform aircraft customisation, retrofit, and maintenance schedule activities on new and second hand aircraft, and accordingly Licence mechanic and /or avionic (B1/B2) are assigned to perform aircraft Work package, and under a Team Leader management.
- To carry out the inspection and certification of work define as per work package within the scope of their authorization.
- To ensure that all work performed in connection with maintenance are in accordance with the requirements / recommendation of the OEM. While carrying out the maintenance work wherever applicable, approved schedules should be followed.It should also be ensured that approved methods, procedures and materials are used in carrying out the said work.
- To ensure all work sheets, inspection schedules, logbooks, maintenance records are properly completed and certified. The documents are to be maintained as required by ATR M.O.E document which described any procedure in the respective part of the documents.
- To ensure that the snags observed during the inspections are rectified in an approved method. Major defects and rectifications will be promptly reported and dealt with.
- To ensure that tools and equipment’s used during maintenance are in serviceable condition.
- To ensure that only approved materials and parts are used and the approved spares have necessary documentation and certification before installation are to be followed.
- To ensure that while handling equipment’s, tools and carrying out any servicing of aircraft or components etc… necessary caution & safety procedures are to be followed.
- Prior to undertaking certification work the team leader shall ensure that License mechanic and/or avionic (B1/B2) have their Licence current and valid, they have necessary skills to perform the work and have undergone necessary trainings, including continuation training in the preceding 24 months. To ensure all technicians / apprentices follow all relevant safety practices and procedures at all times.
- Ensure team planning and resource are allocated to their tasks, all Man-hours are well recorded within WO, and team MH reported to commercial department PSAP
- To carry-out Work package complete review, prior aircraft release , and perform aircraft CRS or CoC as needed
- Manage his team to accomplish all requirement tasks, as per planning
- Accomplish all manager administration tasks with employee, such as leaves, mission validation, etc…
- Perform employee annual performance review, and set objectives
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
: EASA - ICAO type II AME License on ATR 42/72 all type in Mechanical or Avionics Grades. The License shall be valid
5 to 10 years work experience with minimum 6 years of certification.
: Type training on ATR 42/72 all type and Fuel Tank Safety / HF / SMS / Refresher courses currency
: standard usage with MIS, Microsoft outlook, word, xls
Customer minded , soft communication, engage, deliver
Specific constraints: worldwide business activities, with long stay on remote location up to 9 weeks, and sometimes with difficult environment
ATR is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.