ATR Working parties Part 145 organisation subcontract base maintenance activities to MRO worldwide, based on defined contract between parties; in order to assure clause of contract are applied by MRO, ATR assign a Working Party Representative (WPR) to MRO, such to ensure the technical follow-up of MRO aircraft visit, coordination with MRO and ATR engineering, spares, and commercial departments, as well as the commercial clauses of contract, and Additional Work commercial acceptance.
In addition ATR Working Parties Part 145 organization subcontract AIRCRAFT WORKING PARTIES Repair Embodiment to MRO partners; Working Party Representative (WPR) is assigned to MRO Working parties, in order to coordinate all repair/maintenance/trouble shooting activities and assure of MRO deliveries as per ATR STANDARD and QUALITY embodiments.
At last WPR will be assigned on spot mission to asset current and future ATR MRO organization and requirements, in terms of general organization, technical qualifications and tools requirements.
AS such WPR will actively promote ATR technical services and capabilities and be a major contributor to ATR commercial success.
- To carry out the inspection of work define as per work package within the work scope
- To ensure that all work performed in connection with maintenance / repair are in accordance with the requirements / recommendation of the OEM. It should also be ensured that approved methods, procedures and materials are used in carrying out the said work.
- To ensure all work sheets, inspection schedules, logbooks, maintenance records are properly completed and certified with MRO .
- To ensure that the snags/ NRC/ AWO observed during the inspections are rectified in an approved method. Major defects and rectifications will be promptly reported and dealt with.
- Approve NRC/AWO provided by MRO , in a cost envelop beneficial for ATR
- Provide daily technical progress report with status on work scope planning embodiment, spares , tools, and risks
- Provide weekly report with financial status, covering all cost to be supported by ATR, such as and not limited to, Work package price, AWO cost, materials (consumable, expendable, retables), etc…
- Coordinate all spares, logistics (materials), engineering ( Repair deviation, defect, etc…) with all MRO and ATR departments
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
Qualification: EASA - ICAO type II AME License on ATR 42/72 all type in Mechanical or Avionics Grades. The License shall be valid or NOT
Experience: 8 to 10 years work experience at MRO with minimum 6 years of certification with ATR aircraft type. In addition 3 to 4 years experience with airline /MRO engineering Systems or Avionic, and/or Structural defect analysis , repair embodiment
Aircraft delivery and redelivery into MRO and/or Lessor companies environment , and commercial negotiation experience
Training: Type training on ATR 42/72 all type and Fuel Tank Safety / HF / SMS / Refresher courses currency
Language: English technical
IT: standard usage with MIS, Microsoft outlook, word, xls
Soft skills: Customer minded , soft communication, engage, deliver
Specific constraints: worldwide business activities, with long stay on remote location up to 9 weeks, and sometimes with difficult environment
ATR is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.