ATR Americas is looking for a Regional Fleet Performance to join the Technical Support Team.
The Fleet Performance reports to the VP of Technical Support and is responsible for the continuous monitoring of ATR 42/72 fleet performance in the Americas region. He/she determines the top drivers that affect technical performance, identifies the root causes and suggests possible corrective actions in collaboration with internal ATR stakeholders. He/she proactively proposes structured solutions to long-term issues, thus enhancing customer satisfaction.
The selected candidate also joins the Technical Support Team in providing technical assistance to ATR customers in the Americas.
- Thoroughly review ATR statistical data and customers’ periodic fleet performance reports to discover trends and identify proactive mitigations.
- Define preventive maintenance actions based on ATR experience to mitigate the impact of recurrent issues.
- Propose modifications based on key findings from the field to enhance product design evolution
- Liaise with ATR Repairs Department, Supplier Management and OEMs when reliability is impacted at component level
- Liaise with Customer Support Directors community to present solutions to address customer reliability issues
- Liaise with ATR Field Support Representatives to collect information about customers’ main technical issues
- Prepare and submit technical in-service issue reports to ATR stakeholders
- Prepare and present maintenance technical reviews to Customers and define an action plan to improve the dispatch reliability
- Promote and recommend preventive maintenance actions as well as the application of Service Bulletins that can improve technical reliability and/or reduce maintenance costs
- Process customer requests (also during the week-ends on a rotation basis and with a specific compensation)
- Understand and clarify customer queries received by phone, email or CRM. Record the necessary information (aircraft information, time, etc.) in CRM (or other adapted tools)
- Contribute to AAS Technical Support Team’s achievement of departmental objectives in terms of customer service, such as treatment of customer queries (e.g., AOG, Critical and Routine) within defined timelines
- Provide onsite Technical Assistance whenever required (up to 20% of the time)
- Represent ATR at OEM during component teardown and expertise when requested
- Launch actions for changes/improvements to the Technical Publications whenever required
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
- Master’s Degree in Aeronautical/Aerospace/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- A minimum of two (2) years of relevant professional experience in the aviation industry; working experience on ATR aircraft is preferred but not required
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret aircraft technical documentation
- Good understanding of aviation regulations EASA, FAA and other local authority regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of English and Technical English
- Ability to speak French, Spanish or Portuguese would be a plus
- Willing to travel on short notice to provide onsite technical support in the region (20% of the time minimum)
- Ability to work under pressure and to be on call during out of office hours
- Willing to ensure AOG duty also during weekends and public holidays on a rotation basis
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Familiarity with CRM query management system would be a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to see and hear; ability to use hands, fingers, and visual ability in order to use a computer keyboard and monitor for extended periods of time; ability to sit and stand.
The work environment consists of the average office environment, as well as off-site venues for presentations and meetings, and aircraft hangars and ramps, including working outside in weather conditions or wherever Customer aircraft is typically located. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ATR Americas is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Employment will be dependant on the result of a drug test and criminal background check.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV at: email@example.com.
By submitting your CV or application, you are consenting to ATR and Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by ATR and Airbus.