Within the ATR Human Resources Division, you will support the activities linked to HR development, employment, the employment brand, relationships with educational establishments, and the culture of change. You will deploy innovative projects and ways of working, in compliance with the ATR environment.
You will report to the ATR Head of Resources & Development.
Your main tasks will be as follow:
1) Handling the recruitment activity
Permanent & Early Career staff (internships and work/study programmes)
2) Developing an employment brand policy and monitoring partnerships with educational establishments
- Monitoring the overall recruitment activity (introduction of KPIs related to the activity, monitoring of relations with subcontractors);
- Being the focal point for the HRBPs of ATR divisions and meeting their needs in relation to recruitment and mobility;
- Advising and supporting managers in making their decisions;
- Performing sourcing actions, meeting candidates in HR interviews;
- Supporting the employment projects relating to internal mobility and diversity, by organising associated campaigns and events.
3) Coordination of training activities
- Managing relations with target educational establishments and building upon the awareness of ATR in educational establishments;
- Putting forward proposals for all projects in connection with job marketing and the ATR brand;
- Together with the Communications Division, producing HR marketing resources and materials (HR leaflets, etc.).
- Based on the strategic lines defined for the company in a three-year plan, identify the priority collective actions;
- Redesign and enhancement of the internal and external training;
- Budget management ;
- Analysis, arbitration, treatment and support of employee requests;
- Deployment of the plan with prioritization and action planning;
- Coordination with our subcontractor on training sessions;
- Advising and supporting the operational or functional leaders involved as well as the HRBPs;
- Identification and monitoring of indicators related to the strategic axes;
- Develop partnerships that meet the ambition of the company.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- A 5-year degree in Human Resources (or equivalent)
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position, ideally in industry
- Good knowledge of the main HR themes and processes & tools
- Experience in learning management
- Project management experience in HR development
- Experience in HR generalist
- Great team spirit, ability to listen and give advice, service-oriented mindset, adaptable and flexible
- Fluent French/ English
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to ATR using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by ATR.
ATR is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.