The mission is in the department of “Digital transformation” in charge of IT activities as well as the strategy and deployment of the digital transformation within ATR
Main Department missions are:
- Defining and implementing digital strategy to address operational priorities and to develop ATR business
- Managing Information Technology (IT), application, standards, and infrastructure of ATR including its subsidiaries
- Managing ATR IT security, maintenance of hardware and software tools and user support.
The position requires technical knowledge of information systems as well as IT communication protocols (network and applications).
Within ATR’s Systems Information and Digital Transformation division, you will be responsible for the “run” and “build” of the systems and infrastructures of IT.
Main activities will be:
- Proposing the best solutions and best compromise options to combine users’ needs as well as ensuring IT standards and security
- Being instrumental in determining future orientations and choices related to IT systems and infrastructure solutions
- Being in charge of maintaining and developing the current systems.
In your capacity as Technical engineer, you will endorse responsibility security and network ATR’s IT. You will have to
- Work closely with project IT teams and outsourcing service.
- Define and maintain the infrastructure life cycles (network, security, telephony)
- Define and anticipate IT evolution needs
- Carry out the operational maintenance and supervision of the IS
- Support implementation of solution adapted to ATR needs and operational,
- Coordinate the various internal actors concerned until Go Live,
- Organize the follow-up and ensure the respect of deadlines,
- Realize, in all their forms (including digital), deliverables and accompanying actions such as communication, documentation, tutoring, workshop facilitation, ... in perfect autonomy- Ability to support processes evolution, creation depending of implementation impact,
- Ability to build trust, good interpersonal and editorial skills, pedagogy, curiosity
- Technology watch
- Depending of the evolution some teams managements activities can be part of the work.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
- Engineer more than 2 years’ Experience
- English Fluent
Skills Computer software
- IT methodologies operational control (EBIOS, systems deployment …)
- ITIL processes operational control
- VMWARE infrastructure systems operational control
- Certification Cisco would be a plus
- Solid technical skills in network protocols (Routing, switching, wireless, OSPF, BGP, …)
- Solid technical skills in telephony services (VOIP/TOIP, IMM, Jabber, ….)
- Solid technical skills in security protocols (PKI, SAML, AES, IPSec/SSL, 802.1x ….)
- Solid technical skills in network communication services (TCP/IP, DHCP, IIS, DNS,PKI, …)
- Solid technical skills in the secure equipment (TPM, encryption, Anti-Virus, CASB, IDP, SIEM, Firewall …)
- Project management,
- Knowledge around digital transition,
- Knowledge on change management
- Jira, Mega, Visio
- C, C++, Java, VB
- Proactive, creative, inventive,
- Curious and attentive to news solutions, way of working in all areas,
- Able to train and convince a team,
- Faculties of advanced analysis
- Great relational ease, listening,
- Negotiation skills,
Some travels can be requested for event or sharing with ATR partners (~4/year max)
ATR is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.