The mission is in the department of “Digital transformation” in charge of IT activities as well as the strategy and deployment of the digital transformation within ATR
Main Department missions are:
- Defining and implementing digital strategy to address operational priorities and to develop ATR business
- Managing Information Technology (IT), application, standards, and infrastructure of ATR including its subsidiaries
- Managing ATR IT security, maintenance of hardware and software tools and user support.
DevOps’s business includes the developer’s and the system administrator’s missions.
As a DevOps, first, you create applications or websites that precisely meet the needs of ATR businesses from a light specification (Agile mode).
In a second step, you guarantee the proper functioning of these solutions once launched, and throughout their life cycle
You will be responsible for:
- Develop an application or website that meets users' expectations and needs,
- Design and conduct the necessary tests to guarantee a successful commissioning of the application or website,
- Support the integration and deployment of the solution,
- Ensure that the solution is well taken up by the users,
- Take charge of training if necessary,
- Ensure the proper functioning and maintenance of the application or site, intervene when anomalies appear, ensure updates and technical developments.
At all stages of the project, from writing the code to the use of the application, you are subject to an obligation of quality.
Main activities will be:
- Development of application or website using innovative language whether Mobile, Front or Back, (Angular, R, Python, PhP …)
- Definition and POC of the technological stack for devs: (Docker, Spring Boot, React, Go …)
- Installation and administration of the Kubernetes cluster: (kops / EKS, kube2iam, FluentD …)
- Integration and deployment pipelines writing: (GitLab, SonarQube, Checkmarx (SAST), Helm, Terraform …)
- Architectural and technology definition on Dev Platform for proof of concept and semi industrial solutions
- Benchmark regarding strategy on Cloud / Open sources orientations
- Coordinate the various internal actors concerned until Go Live,
- Organize the follow-up and ensure the respect of deadlines,
- Realize, in all their forms (including digital), deliverables and accompanying actions such as communication, documentation, tutoring, workshop facilitation, ... in perfect autonomy- Ability to support processes evolution, creation depending of implementation impact,
- Ability to build trust, good interpersonal and editorial skills, pedagogy, curiosity
- Technology watch
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
- Engineer more than 8 years’ Experience
- English Fluent
- Knowledge of different computer languages, including PHP, Python, Angular,
- Knowledge on construction tools (example: Jenkins, Team Foundation Server) as well as virtualization / image tools such as Docker, Kubernetes or Vagrant Knowledge on Software containers,
- Monitoring and alerting tools,
- Configuration management tools.
- Project management,
- Knowledge around digital transition,
- Knowledge on change management
- Proactive, creative, inventive,
- Curious and attentive to news solutions, way of working in all areas,
- Able to train and convince a team,
- Faculties of advanced analysis
- Great relational ease, listening,
- Negotiation skills,
Some travels can be requested for event or sharing with ATR partners (~4/year max)
ATR is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.